I would just like to say that it is perfectly healthy and natural for a guy to play with his own nipples, and that it’s a beautiful thing. In fact, I feel sorry for any guy who is macho enough to keep his fingertips off his nipples for a full 72 consecutive hours, or even a full 24 consecutive hours. Because that’s just sad. Talk about missing out. In fact, I’d go so far as to say that any guy who is that macho must have some serious issues. I mean c’mon, sheesh already. We’re only alive on this Earth for so long, so make the most of it, explore and enjoy that wonderful nipple-sensitivity in life while there’s still time. I am not ashamed to tell you that I am a man and I finger my nipples daily and, in fact, I am proud of my healthy attitude about it. In fact, I highly recommend fingering one’s nipples in the shower; the soap and water combine to form an absolutely perfect lubricant. There, I said it, and I’m confident that at lest a few guys out there are gonna read this and feel relieved to know that they are not alone. Where do we get the idea that a guy is a sissy and a wuss if he nipples himself anyhow? It’s bullshxt! And besides, studies show that nippling oneself can boost nipple-size and even make more chest-hairs grow. It’s a fact. Science proves it. All the more reason why we, as guys, should be less uptight about this sort of thing. Incidentally, did I mention that I also jack-off a lot?
Posts Tagged ‘funny’
3. rolled-up newspaper
5. light saber
6. totem pole
7. golf club
8. chop stick
9. nuclear missile
10. calligraphy pen
1) Kill and flay the Nemean lion
2) Destroy the Lernaean hydra
3) Capture the Arcadian stag
4) Capture the boar of Erymanthus
5) Clean the stables of King Augeas
6) Kill the carnivorous birds near lake Stymphalis
7) Capture the bull that is ravaging Crete
8.) Capture the man-eating mares of Diomedes of Thrace
9) Steal the girdle of Hippolyte, Queen of the Amazon
10) Capture the carnivorous oxen of Geryon the Three-Bodied Monster
11) Take golden apples from Hesperides’ garden
12) Capture and housebreak Cerberus the Three-Headed Guard-Dog of Hades
Aries (March 21 – April 19)
You will be abducted by aliens. But hey, at least they’ll let you use their phone so you can notify your friends and loved ones on Earth, and they’ll even let you order a pizza. How sweet is that?
Taurus (April 20 – May 20)
You will have an out-of-body experience. You might wanna stay home today, because it is kinda sorta embarrassing to suddenly drop dead in public.
Gemini (May 21 – June 20)
The spirits of your deceased ancestors will be in touch with you. They demand to know why you never visit their graves anymore. Yeah they ARE kinda sorta pissed off, just so you know.
Cancer (June 21 – July 22)
The limited warrantee on your voodoo doll has probably expired. Now would be a good time to get a new voodoo doll from your local witch-doctor.
Leo (July 23 – August 22)
There will be a significant change in your psychic aura. PAV-NOS (Psychic Aura Variance – Not Otherwise Specified). Viagra can sometimes help to correct this condition (or at least it’s been clinically proven to have the desired effect on laboratory rats), but you might wanna consult a legitimately qualified physician first, before you go and try anything reckless.
Virgo (August 23 – September 22)
Pay especially close attention to your bowls of alphabet soup during this particular lunar cycle, because they really are trying to tell you something.
Libra (September 23 – October 22)
Your guardian angel is gonna call in sick today. Truth is, he just wants the day off so he can chug a few beers with the guys and hang out or whatever. Want me to go kick his ass for ya?
Scorpio (October 23 – November 21)
Feed your pet unicorn more pixie dust. That stuff is loaded with energy, very affordable, and it’s not as if it’s fattening, y’know.
Sagittarius (November 22 – December 21)
Start practicing those shape-shifting abilities again, because they may come in handy during this particular lunar cycle.
Capricorn (December 22 – January 19)
Load up on crosses, garlic, and silver bullets. Be on the lookout for vampires.
Aquarius (January 20 – February 18)
Do some rain dances during this particular lunar cycle. Your garden will thank you.
Pisces (February 19 – March 20)
Y’know, it really couldn’t hurt to try putting some more eye-of-newt and tongue-of-dog in that cauldron of firey demons you’ve got brewing in your basement. Just a thought.
Our apartment is now thoroughly infested with emoticons. Hundreds of emoticons are zooming across our floors, bouncing off the walls, tying shoelaces and USB-cables together in sailor’s knots, playfully tunneling around in the flour and sugar, bungee-jumping off the ceiling-fan with elastic-bands, and generally wreaking havoc, spreading gross germs and bad memes everywhere. An exterminator is on his way here as I type this text.
These emoticons are such devilish little monsters, they’ve even discovered that it’s fun to use our DVDs as their own personal giant Frisbees. Some of the emoticons are even entertaining the others by skillfully juggling our vitamin-supplements.
But that’s not even the worst of it: Emoticons are so resilient that vacuuming them with a vacuum-cleaner has no effect other than giving them an exciting thrill, not unlike an amusement-park ride, and then they all jump out again, scattering dust far and wide.
So a word to the wise: SAVE YOURSELVES ! ! ! DO NOT LET THIS HAPPEN TO YOU, because you SO do NOT want a home full of emoticons, trust me.
Push a shopping-cart through the aisles of the Retail-Maze
Boxes, jars, and cans, grams and litres of wants and needs
Endless, grueling, soul-numbing task that my spouse enjoys
How I hate the grand scenic tour of competing brands
What a relief to finally haul the groceries home
Mention another “coupon” or “sale” to me, and I’ll scream
Has to be the most deathly-spiritless chore of chores
Push a shopping-cart through the aisles of the Retail-Maze
1. Nothing exists unless you’ve heard of it before from family/friends/teachers/place-of-worship during your pre-adult life.
2. Interrupt any spoken sentence longer than six or seven syllables.
3. Any statement that seems confusing at first must have been made by some individual who happens to be a weirdo/nutcase.
4. Any problem/difficulty that you yourself have never encountered before is an excuse/fairy-tale made up by a slacker/stubborn-crybaby/pathological-liar.
5. Anything that fails to entertain you after a long day is one-hundred-percent pure excrement that contains absolutely nothing of any value whatsoever.
6. Anyone who disagrees with your political views has cotton-candy for brains.
7. Anyone who disagrees with your religious/secular views is sick/evil.
8. Anyone who loves doing a job that pays less than yours is a laughable dorkwad.
9. Anyone who is overwhelmed by the stress of a job that pays more than yours is an enviable ingrate.
10. Anyone who has never heard of your favorite movie/book/food is a hermit/Martian.
11. Anyone who is ever in your way for even a nanosecond has never watched where he/she is going once in his/her life.
12. There are two kinds of people:
(b) people to whom you yourself owe at least one favor
10. Electrons revolved around the nuclei of atoms.
9. Cells divided.
8. Palms and fingers turned steering wheels.
7. Leaves and raindrops fell.
6. The landlord got his money.
5. Legs and feet danced.
4. Mouths chewed and swallowed food.
3. Sound waves crossed distances over time.
2. Fish swam.
AND THE #1 THING THAT HAPPENED TODAY . . .
. . .
. . .
1. I farted.
Reverend Fred Phelps and the Westboro Baptist Church have recently created http://www.godhatesneuroaster.wbc/
O Blogosphere, our home in cyberland
True soapbox-love, we comment and we spam
With glowing monitor-screens, we rise
On blogsites paid or free
From far and wide, O Blogosphere
We correspond through thee
Content and speech open and free
Our samizdat for all the world to see
O Blogosphere, we post our stuff on thee